Another service that is offered by CCK is the domain name service. Currently, CCK is offering 2 types of fees for the top level domain .ki.
1. For those who reside in Kiribati at annual and renewal fee of AUD $200.
2. For those who reside outside of Kiribati at an annual and rewal fee of AUD $1000
We have a new prices for second level domains.
1. $100/year for Business, non-government organization, or government agency.
2. $20/year for Individuals.
3. $10/year for Students.
4. School or educational institution, the fee is fixed at $50.00/year
5. Organizations of any kind or for individuals that do not have a physical address in Kiribati, the fee is fixed at $150/year.
For local customers if you wish to register your domain name for your organization, businesses, etc, do not hesitate to contact our office on the phone number (686) 75125431 or (686) 75125488 or simply apply online using the Online application form found on the front-page. Please note that the process of your application will depend upon receipt of your registration fee.
If you are an overseas customer and wish to register your domain name through us, you also need to fill in the Online Domain Application form. The bank details for wire transfer is
ANZ Melbourne, SWIFTCODE: ANZBAU3M
Bank Name: Bank of Kiribati, SWIFTCODE; BKIRKIKI
Beneficiary: Communications Commission of Kiribati
Account Number: 1146450
Address: P.O.Box 529, Betio Tarawa, Kiribati
In addition. please be informed that zone generation is done every hours so if you have made changes in nameservers, please allow at least 24 hours for zone updates.
Please find the downloadable link below to the Domain name service agreement and the registration form
- Kiribati Domain Name Service Agreement for 2nd Level Domain Names
- Domain Registration Form. Click to download a word document or a pdf file.